Saturday, December 17, 2011

Silver and Gold

Chanel: Quartz
Deborah Lippmann: Shake Your Groove Thing

 

So, I was going out for dinner last night and my red french manicure was starting to chip and I needed a re-do fast! I was not in the mood for a solid or metallic, so I went with the sparkly tips! I had never done this before and I LOVE how it came out! I could't stop showing my family and boyfriend (I'm sure it is something he REALLY cared to see! haha). I painted my toe nails with Essie Pink Diamond with Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Groove Thing sparkles! It looks awesome (but, I am skeptical about putting pictures of toes up)!

You can use your imagination to imagine what this would look like together!

Anyway, it feels great to be home, done with school (notably FINALS), done with LSAT, and done with Miami traffic.... for a little while at least!


Hope everyone has a great Super Saturday Shopping! 
So close to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment